Endpoint Security Solutions | Endpoint Protection Services
If you run a business of any kind, it’s important to have good Endpoint Security solutions and systems in place so that your data is protected from viruses, spam and other security threats.
With viruses becoming more and more advanced, it can be difficult to know what approach to take when it comes to protecting your company data.
Com-X offers advanced Endpoint Security Solutions to businesses. This allows you, the business owner, to spend less time worrying and more time running and growing your company.
What is Endpoint Security?
Put simply, Endpoint Security is an advanced Antivirus software that protects your computers, tablets, mobile phones and other wireless devices from attacks.
Gone are the days where we’d store our data solely on hardware such as hard drives and USB sticks. In today’s world, we’re using virtual networks such as the Cloud to host files and other data. While this has enormous benefits, it also makes our data more vulnerable to incoming spam and viruses. The connection of laptops, tablets, mobile phones and other wireless devices to corporate networks creates paths that are a prime target for security threats.
Thankfully, advanced systems such as Endpoint Security are designed to not only protect you from these threats, but to always be one step ahead of them.
- AI threat prevention provided by BlackBerry Cylance
- Cylance provides anti-virus/anti-malware capabilities that scan for file and behavior anomalies. It does not rely on signatures of known threats being up to date before detecting a threat.
- Cylance can operate without internet access – ie, it does not need to download signature updates in order to be detecting latest malware threats.
- Mail and Social Media filtering and threat detection is provided by Proofpoint.
- Proofpoint stops email fraud and threats before they hit the customers inbox
- Provides Data Loss Prevention (DLP) that prevents accidental or deliberate data leakage by employees
- Proofpoint enables simulation of spoofed emails to educate staff and provide management reports on staff behavior to suspicious email
- Manage Engine Desktop Central provides management of applications and data on endpoint devices. For example, patching, security policy enforcement, application installations onto remote machines, audit of installed software, compliance checks and automatic repair of non-compliant devices
How Endpoint Security benefits your business
Com-X’s Endpoint Security Solutions offer a wide range of benefits beyond just data protection. With a secured and properly managed Endpoint device:
- The cost of supporting staff with their IT equipment is reduced
- User productivity is maintained by reducing downtime
- You can remain relaxed and confident that your data is protected
- You can step back and focus on running and developing your business